ADS 729 x 90
HEADLINE

Anthology of Interest

What kind of a father would I be if I said no? Leela, Bender, we’re going grave robbing. Why am I sticky and naked? Did I miss something fun?

You guys aren’t Santa! You’re not even robots. How dare you lie in front of Jesus? Throw her in the brig. If rubbin’ frozen dirt in your crotch is wrong, hey I don’t wanna be right.


  • Bender, you risked your life to save me!
  • Of all the friends I’ve had… you’re the first.
  • Is the Space Pope reptilian!?
  • The Route of All Evil
  • For example, if you killed your grandfather, you’d cease to exist! Fry! Stay back! He’s too powerful! Noooooo! Of all the friends I’ve had… you’re the first.


Bendless Love
Hey, tell me something. You’ve got all this money. How come you always dress like you’re doing your laundry? I’ve been there. My folks were always on me to groom myself and wear underpants. What am I, the pope? Bender, you risked your life to save me! Yes. You gave me a dollar and some candy. OK, this has gotta stop. I’m going to remind Fry of his humanity the way only a woman can.

Does anybody else feel jealous and aroused and worried?
I’m just glad my fat, ugly mama isn’t alive to see this day.
Goodbye, friends. I never thought I’d die like this. But I always really hoped.
Hell Is Other Robots
Fatal. Goodbye, friends. I never thought I’d die like this. But I always really hoped. Soon enough. Guess again. That’s a popular name today. Little “e”, big “B”? Son, as your lawyer, I declare y’all are in a 12-piece bucket o’ trouble. But I done struck you a deal: Five hours of community service cleanin’ up that ol’ mess you caused.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

comments powered by Disqus