ADS 729 x 90
HEADLINE

Daylight and Everything


We’re also Santa Claus! What are you hacking off? Is it my torso?! ‘It is!’ My precious torso! And yet you haven’t said what I told you to say! How can any of us trust you? Do a flip! No, I’m Santa Claus! Tell her she looks thin.

Fry! Quit doing the right thing, you jerk! For one beautiful night I knew what it was like to be a grandmother. Subjugated, yet honored. Take me to your leader! Eeeee! Now say “nuclear wessels”! Yeah, I do that with my stupidness.

Hello, little man. I will destroy you!
Daylight and everything.
WINDMILLS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY! GOOD NIGHT!
I was all of history’s great robot actors – Acting Unit 0.8; Thespomat; David Duchovny! Actually, that’s still true. Who are those horrible orange men? I saw you with those two “ladies of the evening” at Elzars. Explain that. OK, this has gotta stop. I’m going to remind Fry of his humanity the way only a woman can. For the last time, I don’t like lilacs! Your ‘first’ wife was the one who liked lilacs!

A sexy mistake. Man, I’m sore all over. I feel like I just went ten rounds with mighty Thor. That’s the ONLY thing about being a slave.

Who are those horrible orange men?
Your best is an idiot!
Take me to your leader!
Hello, little man. I will destroy you! One hundred dollars. Is the Space Pope reptilian!? Hey, guess what you’re accessories to. I had more, but you go ahead.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

comments powered by Disqus